Save the Date - Flux Family Feud
Flux is throwing a benefit party for our 4th Season: Don't Look Away on Monday night, November 15th, at the crazy beautiful North Cabana at the Maritime Hotel. As if the location and company weren't reason enough to enter 11/15 as booked in your google calendar or old-school-date-book; we're planning an unusual theme for the night:
Flux Family Feud.
That's right, a theatre-specific Family Feud style game, with teams made up of Indie theatre luminaries and theatre-specific questions. Survey says? Awesome.
So now here's the other way you can help - brainstorm some questions! We've come up with around 50 ourselves, but in the crowdsourced spirit of our viral age, we turn to you, dear reader, for more ideas.
Here are some examples to get your creative juices flowing:
1. Name something that would upset a stage manager
2. Name a common question asked an actor
3. Name something annoying an audience member may do during a performance
4. Name an actor’s biggest fear
5. Name a character in Shakespeare whose name starts with the letter ‘M’
6. Name something you would find backstage
7. Name something that drives you crazy about the Showcase Code
8. Name a rule of comedy
9. Name something to do on stage when carrying a spear
10. Name something you love about Indie theatre
Leave your brainstorming genius in the comments below!
What are the rules of Family Feud? || Watch a video of the game.