,

Have Another through the eyes of Isaiah

Thursday, January 10, 2008 Leave a Comment

While many of you perhaps thought that the Flux Have Another bar series was a tawdry mix of half-baked scenes and too many pale ales, leave it to Isaiah Tanenbaum to show that the rhythms of love and life are woven subtly into the fabric of this event. The pictures, and the captions, are his.Girl (Caitlin Kinsella) meets beer...
Girl and Beer meet boy (Tom Del Pizzo)...
...and the inevitable conclusion.
Drew Valins knows its time Have Another.

5 comments »

  • Isaiah Tanenbaum said:   This comment has been removed by the author.
  • Isaiah Tanenbaum said:   This comment has been removed by the author.
  • Isaiah Tanenbaum said:   This comment has been removed by the author.
  • Isaiah Tanenbaum said:  

    I'm dreadfully sorry for all of the deleted comments. Blogspot hates flickr links.

    Anyway, as I was (trying) to say, the full set of photos is available here.

  • Jason Paradine said:  

    Isaiah, you're awesome. Love the artsy-program shot in the gallery.

    The pics confirm for me that I do, in fact, act with my mouth. I have a sneaking suspicion that I always look like that when I act.