A truly amazing monologue...

Monday, January 21, 2008 Leave a Comment

It's Jason again... twice in two days.

Anyway, I took time tonight to reread something that I hadn't read in quite awhile. Years, I'm sure. Some of the most powerful writing I've encountered. It makes for really great theatre. It evokes both Lincoln and Shakespeare and in it's own way surpasses both.

Any writer could learn from it. Any actor could certainly learn from it's performance. Every human could learn from it, actually.

You can read it here.

On a much less important note, I just realized that I need to come up with a cooler way to identify myself at the beginning of a post other than saying, "Hey - it's Jason." Like my own calling card I put out there at the beginning so you know it's me. We could all have one. In fact - let's make this blog more interactive... anyone have suggestions for me?

1 comments »

  • Joe said:  

    Oh. I thought, "Hey guys, It's Jason" WAS your calling card. How about - "And thus spake JASON:" and then you blog.