, , , ,

Pictures from our first Food:Soul

Monday, December 17, 2007 Leave a Comment

Here are some pictures from our first Food:Soul staged reading of Adam Syzmkowicz's Pretty Theft. See if you can spot a Stages on the Sound friend talking architecture with a Flux Associate Member; an NYTR friend moving towards what's left of my twice baked potatoes; and two Equalogy veterans and current Flux Sunday participants discussing something of great import. Also, I have no idea what that weird horse silhouette is in the back. Or is it a Sphinx? It has that weird Pharonic animal-god beard, so maybe someone brought a Sphinx.
Here's half the cast and most of Flux in just the most charming candid shot you've ever seen. What am I doing with my hands? I don't know. What I do know is Jake seems confident that he can bear the weight of Jason's elbow, but can he? Can he really???
Awwww...playwright...director....awwww. The golden halo was not intentional.
You may ask yourself, where is my glowing bar? And you may say to yourself, why am I ordering a Coke? And you may ask yourself, is Joe Mathers the pagan God of bartending? And you may say to yourself, my God, why haven't I donated? Same as it ever was...

1 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    50 points for spotting the rare Kelly O'Donnell.