Imagination Compact Artists' Reveal #18 -- Anthony Wills Jr.
Sunday, May 4, 2008 Leave a Comment
1. What Shakespeare role would you like to play next?
2. What Shakespeare role would you like to play
that no one will ever cast you in?
3. If you had to date one of the Midsummer lovers,
who would you date and why?
Lysander: If I can't play him I'd date him
4. What is the first thing you think of when you hear the word "flux"?
Acid reflux (sorry)
5. Fairies: colorful playmates or dangerous tricksters?
6. If the Flux Capacitor made time travel possible when the
DeLorean reached 88mph, what do you think would happen
if Flux Theatre Ensemble got theatre up to 88mph?
They'd rule the world!
7. Complete this sentence: "It's too late to go back now,
I'll just have to do without my _______"
8. If a capricious fairy turned you into an animal against your will,
what animal would you be and why?
9. How many licks does it take...?
depends on how good you are at licking
10. If we could compact your imagination,
what color would it be and why?
Clear there's no recognizable color that can describe my imagination.