,

Imagination Compact Artists' Reveal #20 -- August Schulenburg

Sunday, May 4, 2008 Leave a Comment

What is The Imagination Compact?
And how can I learn more about Flux's Midsummer?

August Schulenburg

Playwright, The Royals, April 28th



1. What is your favorite Shakespeare play?

Whatever I'm working on.
So, A Midsummer Night's Dream.

2. What is your favorite line of text?
See above.

4. If you had to date one of the Midsummer lovers,
whom would you date and why?
I'd invite Rosalind to move to Athens.

5. What is the first thing you think of when you hear the word "flux"?
Wild nights.

6. Fairies: colorful playmates or dangerous tricksters?
Caitlin, Michael, Charlotte, Hannah, Tiffany.
So, yes.

7. Complete this sentence: "It's too late to go back now,
I'll just have to do without my _______"
Plan.

8. If a capricious fairy turned you into an animal
against your will, what animal would you be and why?
A mongoose.

9. Would you rather have a beer with Richard Burbage
or William Kemp?
Adam Szymkowicz.

10. If we could compact your imagination,
what color would it be and why?
Aaron Zook took my answer. Though I would've mentioned
the Large Hadron Collider.

0 comments »