, , ,

Questions For Artistic Directors

Thursday, July 16, 2009 Leave a Comment

Dylan Stephen Levers is starting a cool new blog called Questions For Artistic Directors, featuring his interviews with ADs of Rising Phoenix Rep (friend Daniel Talbott!), Fluid Motion Theatre and Film, and as of a few days ago, Flux.

This interview was conducted a few months ago, and it's interesting to see how quickly my thinking has changed, especially since the NET Summit. I'm also amused that, politician style, I completely ignore his first question to talk about something else. There also appears to be at least one place where I repeat the same point as if it were two points. Lord I was born a rambling man.

The other interviews are definitely worth the read, and I'm looking forward to seeing what Dylan does next!

1 comments »

  • Matthew Archambault said:  

    Yes, I agree that you're hard on yourself.

    I thought of Flux the other day during a class I just began...my teacher remarked:

    (and I'm paraphrasing)

    'Listening is the ability to manifest a willingness to change.'

    That's a much better answer to the question, 'Flux?,' than the one I gave pre mag-com...