, ,

Poetic Larceny Artists Reveal #17 --Tiffany Clementi

Friday, April 10, 2009 Leave a Comment

What is Poetic Larceny?

And how can I learn more about Flux's upcoming production of Pretty Theft?

TIFFANY CLEMENTI

Actor, April 6th

Previous Flux stuff: Tyclee in Rue, Estrella in Wake to Dream (The Dream Project), AD for Life is a Dream, Sheila Callaghan in Brantley/Lightening, 1/3 of God in The Alpha and the Suzan, Philostrate in A Midsummer's Nights Dream, co-Costume Designer for Other Bodies, Nola in Angel Eaters, Lolo in Channeling (Battle of the Bards), Lulu in Lipstick and Wrenches (Poetic Larceny), upcoming Marie in The Lesser Seductions of History, Food:Soul coordinator and all around Core Member rock star!

We asked the amazing artists of our upcoming staged reading series Poetic Larceny to answer some questions about stealing, beauty, and consequences. Read on for their answers!

Question #1: What is the worst thing you've ever stolen?

When my cousins and I were little (there were 8 of us) we stole all the change from the main fountain in Chautauqua thinking it was free money. When our parents found out they made us go to the police and then we had to put all the change back into the fountain. Not only did we still change but I guess we stole people's wishes. UGG!

Question #2: What is the worst thing that's been stolen from you?
Trust

Question #3: What do you find pretty?
The reflection of the sun or the moon is shining on water. To me it is so peacful and pretty.

Question #4: What do you find beautiful?
I find my family and friends beautiful. I have been blessed with both.
Sitting in nature and listening to its sounds is beautiful.
Human kindness is beautiful.

Question #5: If you could steal something beautiful without consequences, what would it be?
Beautiful legs! I think I would steal my wedding day so that I could do it all over again. It was such an amazing day and I had so many of my friends and family there, it was beautiful. I think if I could I would also steal anger from everyone so all the anger in the world would be gone.

0 comments »