Imagination Compact Artists Reveal #14--Susan Louise O'Connor
1. What Shakespeare role would you like to play next? ophelia
2. What Shakespeare role would you like to play that no one will ever cast you in? iago
3. What is the first thing you think of when you hear the word "flux"? a kite
4. How many licks does it take...? 503, b/c that' just enough and not too many
5. Would you rather have a beer with Richard Burbage or William Kemp? Richard Burbage (he's still single right?)
*OFF-BROADWAY*: Marion Bridge and Apostasy, Urban Stages Theatre; Walk Two Moons, Lucille Lortel Theatre; Never Swim Alone, Soho Playhouse; See Bob Run, Rattlestick Playwrights Theater; Indoor/Outdoor, Daryl Roth Theatre; Sherlock Holmes (The Early Years), St. Clements; St.Scarlet, Women's Expressive Theater, Inc.; Nerve, Packawallop Productions. *REGIONAL*: A Sleeping Country, Cincinnati Playhouse; Indoor/Outdoor, Portland Stage Co.; What the Butler Saw, Huntington Theatre Company; Wonder of theWorld, Barrington Stage Company. *TELEVISION & FILM*: Law & Order:Criminal Intent, Nate the Great, The Flying Scissors, Acts of Worship, The Franklin Abraham, The Day My Towers Fell and Parallel Passage. Winner of the New York International Fringe Festival's best actor award for the one-woman show, Take. Two-time nominee for the Innovative Theatre Awards and winner for lead actress in Packawallop Production's The Silent Concerto. Ms. O'Connor is a member of the The Essentials and Packawallop Prod.