Imagination Compact Artists Reveal #15--Christian Rummel
1. What Shakespeare role would you like to play next? RICHARD OF GLOUCESTER (henry vi)
2. What Shakespeare role would you like to play that no one will ever cast you in? DON ARMADO
3. Describe the best Shakespeare production you've seen. A PRODUCTION OF HAMLET STARRING MARK RYLANCE--THE BEST SEEMINGLY EXTEMPORANEOUS SPEAKER OF VERSE I'VE EVER SEEN.
4. If you had to date one of the Midsummer lovers, who would you date and why? NONE OF THEM REALLY APPEAL...I'D RATHER DATE HIPPOLYTA.
2. What is the first thing you think of when you hear the word "flux"? AEON FLUX, THE ANIMATED SHOW
3. Fairies: colorful playmates or dangerous tricksters? I PREFER THE DANGEROUS TYPES.
4. If the Flux Capacitor made time travel possible when the DeLorean reached 88mph, what do you think would happen if Flux Theatre Ensemble got theatre up to 88mph? UM, FLAMING TIRE TRACKS ON THE AUDIENCE'S BRAINS?
5. Complete this sentence: "It's too late to go back now, I'll just have to do without my _______" DIGNITY.
6. If a capricious fairy turned you into an animal against your will, what animal would you be and why? I'D NEVER BE AN ANIMAL AGAINST MY WILL. I'D LOVE TO BE A GORILLA, BECAUSE THEY'RE INCREDIBLY GENTLE BUT CAN STILL RIP YOUR ARMS OFF IF THEY FEEL SO INCLINED.
7. Which would win in a fight - the forest ofMidsummer or the forest of Arden? ARDEN WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE. (BUT BIRNHAM WOOD COULD KICK BOTH THEIR ASSES.)
8. How many licks does it take...? JUST ONE IF YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT.
9. Would you rather have a beer with Richard Burbage or William Kemp? OH, KEMP FOR SURE; BURBAGE IS A WINDBAG.
10. If we could compact your imagination, what color would it be and why? BLACK, LIKE MY SOUL. BECAUSE MY SOUL IS BLACK.