Imagination Compact Artists Reveal #9--Josh Adler
Saturday, April 19, 2008 Leave a Comment
2. What Shakespeare role would you like to play that no one
will ever cast you in?
3. Describe the best Shakespeare production you've seen.
In my mind Horatio.
4. If you had to date one of the Midsummer lovers,
who would you date and why?
Hermia- if she looked that sweet in high school,
she must be one tart bowl of sherbet now!
5. What is the first thing you think of
when you hear the word "flux"?
"They found me. I don't know how, but they found me!"
6. Fairies: colorful playmates or dangerous tricksters?
More like feeding Gizmo after midnight.
7. If the Flux Capacitor made time travel possible when the
DeLorean reached 88mph, what do you think would
happen if Flux Theatre Ensemble got theatre up to 88mph?
We'd finally make the Biff Theatre Ensemble
eat the horse manure they deserve.
8. Complete this sentence: "It's too late to go back now,
I'll just have to do without my...
9. If a capricious fairy turned you into an animal against your will,
what animal would you be and why?
I won't be lured into picking on that poor poor Britney
Spears on this one. Although...
10. Which would win in a fight - the forest of Midsummer
or the forest of Arden?
Tolkien's Ents trump all.
11. How many licks does it take...?
Go ask that Hermia chick- she knows.
12. Would you rather have a beer with Richard Burbage
or William Kemp?
At least Kemp would buy me a round or two!
13. If we could compact your imagination, what color would it be
Grape. I like grape snocones.