Imagination Compact Artists Reveal #8--Sara Meyer
Saturday, April 19, 2008 Leave a Comment
1. What Shakespeare role would you like to play next?
2. What Shakespeare role would you like to play that no one
will ever cast you in?
Iago or Hamlet
3. Describe the best Shakespeare production you've seen.
I don't know about best. But the last one that got me truly excited
and on the edge of my seat was the RSC's production of MacBeth
this past summer - one of the most
gratifyingly-heart-pounding productions I've ever seen.
4. If you had to date one of the
Midsummer lovers, who would you date and why?
Can I pick Titania? She's so the hottest in the play...
5. What is the first thing you think of
when you hear the word "flux"?
Flux Capacitor. "It's what makes time travel possible"!
"Roads? Where we're going...we don't need roads!"
6. Fairies: colorful playmates or dangerous tricksters?
Why's it always gotta be either or?
7. If the Flux Capacitor made time travel possible when the
DeLorean reached 88mph, what do you think would happen
if Flux Theatre Ensemble got theatre up to 88mph?
Wow, we were on the same wavelength with question 2 there, huh?!
8. Complete this sentence: "It's too late to go back now, I'll
just have to do without my _______"
9. If a capricious fairy turned you into an animal
against your will, what animal would you be and why?
an angry ferret
10. Which would win in a fight - the forest of Midsummer
or the forest of Arden?
Which one has the Whomping Tree?
11. How many licks does it take...?
Depends on how the night is going...
12. Would you rather have a beer with Richard Burbage or
Kemp - everybody loves a funny guy.
13. If we could compact your imagination, what color would
it be and why?
Rainbow sherbet - it's the yummiest.