,

I AM THEATRE: Carissa Cordes

Thursday, September 8, 2011 Leave a Comment


Flux is thrilled to be participating in the I AM THEATRE initiative launched by Theatre Communications Group (the place where Tiffany and I spend our days). This is an amazing project that I'm thrilled to be working on, and so was eager to get Flux involved.

Kelly O'Donnell shot some videos after a recent Flux Sunday, and has been editing them over the past several weeks. I'm especially excited that the first video is Carissa Cordes - if anyone is theatre, it is this remarkable actor/designer/technician/hero that has touched more Indie Theatre shows than you can shake a 2x4 at.

Carissa is one of the most impactful Friends of Flux we have, most recently appearing in our Have Another of Projects and our ForePlay New World Iliads, as well as joining us for our Retreat. She is pure theatre, and a great way for us to kick-off our participation in this project. If you want to join in the action, let Kelly and I know, or shoot the video yourself - you can learn how here.
(Carissa Cordes in Viva Fidel at the Flux Retreat)

4 comments »

  • Gretchen Poulos said:  

    Love :)

  • Virginia Wilcox said:  

    15 year old me wants to give a shout out to 15 year old you and say... "I love you, girl!!! Look at how far we've come! Yay! You ARE theatre." Love this. Thanks for sharing your heart.

  • Steve said:  

    ...and here i thought you were just an intelligent, good looking, and talented young woman... Turns out you are theatre!!! Now it all makes sense!